Allergy Relief in Saint Johns, and Jacksonville FL
Molds, pollen, dust, and dirt, are particles that can irritate you, if you are constantly exposed to them. For most people, these organisms can be easily dealt with, by simply wiping or rubbing them off their body, or by taking a full shower.
Sensitive people, however, experience a more difficult time when they are exposed to these kinds of irritants. These particles can cause them to cough and sneeze uncontrollably, have difficulties with breathing, acquire uncomfortable skin allergies, and the like. We understand the importance of keeping your homes free from harmful particles and pollutants.
That is why we, at Griffin Service , have dedicated our services to create a comfortable living environment, with every home, for many years. Our legendery services can help reduce the amount of pollutants and allergens from coming in your home. Be it from our installed systems that cool or heat your property, or simple methods, like encapsulation, it is assured that your home’s environment will change for the better. Call us at: 904-299-5050 or visit our contact page here, to know more about our other services. We service all of Saint Johns, Jacksonville, & Saint Augustine, FL.
How To Allergy-Proof Your Home
Yes, having cooling and heating systems or installations present in your home can prevent these allergens and pollutants from circulating your property. However, these items can only do so much. With your help, the environment of your home can be comfortable for people who are sensitive or allergic to these particles.
Here are some of the things you can do, to keep these particles out of your home:
- Close windows and use your air conditioning units when you want to cool your home. Do not use your electric fans because they will stir up these particles in your spaces.
- Have your upholstered furniture and carpeted surfaces replaced. The texture of these surfaces can easily trap allergens and pollutants between their fibrous materials.
- Always keep your home free from moisture. Dust and dirt can easily stick to wet surfaces, while mold and mildew find these places as perfect habitats for them to manifest.
- When cleaning, wear a mask, gloves, and if possible, protective glasses, in order to avoid contact with these particles.
- If you own pets, keep them out of your common rooms and bedrooms, so that their fur and scent will not stick on your furniture and walls. Bathe them regularly, to keep them from shedding.
- Cover all mattresses, box springs, pillows, and the like with plastic covers or special allergen-proof fabric covers.
Why Choose Griffin Services?
Same-day AC repair, Next-day replacement service
Serving Greater Jacksonville, Saint Johns, Saint Augustine area
Fixed on first visit
We provide loaner units for system replacements
Available Weekends, Holidays, and Evenings
24-hour Emergency Service Available for Club Griffin Members
Service appointments as late as 10:00 pm
Booking confirmation text email with name, picture, and bio of tech
4.98-Star Rated by over 1000 Customers on Google, Yelp, Home Advisor, and Facebook
We don’t just tune-up units, we Refrrresherize It!
We also provide other water treatment solutions such as whole home water softener, water conditioning, water purification system, as well as service existing filtration system. Sometimes, a malfunctioning water filter is the root of your water contamination problem. Our plumber in Jacksonville, FL, and other areas we serve can repair and perform regular maintenance on your water filter to make sure that it’s giving you clean and healthy water year around.
We are dedicated to bringing you the best service through work transparency backed by our Griffin written guarantee.
Schedule Today and We'll Be On Our Way
We are licensed, bonded, experienced, and have lots of positive references and reviews. We feature written, in-person estimates and provide energy-efficient solutions to your heating, cooling, and ventilation issues. You can feel confident that the work we do will be done right the first time, every time - YOU HAVE OUR GUARANTEE! Our customer representatives will be happy to help you anytime.